Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wat are these like?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wat are these like?

    was looking around on ebay and found these i was just wondering if any 1 has ever had 1. or do you know any thing about these items?(are they good or bad?) thanx.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=120352458613


    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=400006391335
    Last edited by crispi chris; 22 December 2008, 04:31 PM.

  • #2
    The second link item has ended so cant view.

    With the first all i would say is you get what you pay for. Wouldnt ecpect much out of them or to look great.

    Comment


    • #3
      me thinks Chris doesn`t want to leave his car , next mod will be sleeping bag

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
        The second link item has ended so cant view.

        With the first all i would say is you get what you pay for. Wouldnt ecpect much out of them or to look great.
        thanx put the screens on again.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by daz View Post
          me thinks Chris doesn`t want to leave his car , next mod will be sleeping bag
          no wont need 1 wen i pull the front of the house down and park the car in the living room.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
            no wont need 1 wen i pull the front of the house down and park the car in the living room.
            well at least it will be secure

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by daz View Post
              well at least it will be secure

              Comment

              Working...
              X