This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arctic

would the corsa arctic wheels fit the astra nurburgring? i saw my first one today and think the wheels are stunning.
    (evans halshaw horseforth has one for sale)
    Last edited by crispi chris; 22 December 2008, 05:13 PM.

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
    would the corsa arctic wheels fit the astra nurburgring? i saw my first one today and think the wheels are stunning.
    (evans halshaw horseforth has one for sale)
    hmm something ive been wondering for a while...

me and my mate darren aka "berg 233" have been thinking about swapping wheels for a while.....

might swap them over and get some pics up
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Think the Corsa offset is around 47mm? Thus you'd need spacers of around 10mm.

EDIT and i think they are 7.5" wide as opposed to normal Astra VXR width of 8".
      ..:: Cheers, Stu ::..

Comment

looking forward to seeing pics .

gunna go look at arctic tomorrow , you never know they might of forgot to put locking nuts on , cough cough

Comment

Originally posted by duckson View Post
          Think the Corsa offset is around 47mm? Thus you'd need spacers of around 10mm.

EDIT and i think they are 7.5" wide as opposed to normal Astra VXR width of 8".
          **** u know ure wheels

Comment

Working...
          X