X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions!

hi guys

just got a few questions to ask and would appreciate all of your help.

first of all i really want to get a rarb fitted as ive heard rave reviews about them and was wondering if anyone knew anywhere near the heathrow area that would be able to fit one for me? or are they easy enough to fit on your own?

also wanted to get a little more power out of my vxr and was wondering what would be the best option, bluefin, dreamscience or get a stage 1?

what would be the power increases aswell?

thanks in advance

right

decat pipe u want about 150 - 190 pounds that increases it

if you got a bit more money to spend get a full exchaust system

if you want even more power remap it to stage 2 ..

rarb is a gooood mod I love it and it does help
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

wheres the cheapest place to get a rarb from? and it may sound like a stupid question but what exactly does it do?just stiffen up the ride?

thanks

Comment

yes you know when u corner a bit quick most cars move or shall I say Tilt
        side to side

that stops it doing that really
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

coutenays at the moment i believe,

if you wanna play with it, get the adjustable one

its a good mod, but dont go too hard too soon,; especially in this weather, otherwise itll sap your confidence in the car straight away
          Whats next?!?!?

Comment

thanks guys, what about this bluefin question though?i see tms have an offer on the bluefin units at the minute aswell.

Comment

How much do you have to spend?
              sigpic
              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by lukejamiethompson View Post
                thanks guys, what about this bluefin question though?i see tms have an offer on the bluefin units at the minute aswell.
                ring round diff tuners and see what you like the sound of best.

A went with regal and got the ipf unit(same idea as bluefin) but its up to you and what/who you want to buy ur remap from
                sigpic
                Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                And now have an
                Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

give it 7 days to settle then slowly slowly see

i had my springs and rarb on so I felt alot of difference on how the car acts

Comment

was gonna spend around the 500 mark, give or take!

Comment

well a bluefin is about 440 at the moment on offer from tms. RARB's are about 150 i think
                      sigpic
                      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

revolution in gateshead are selling non-adjustable whiteline rarbs for £99....its the 2nd best thing i have had done so far, the stage 3 from 888 is something else.
                        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

has anyone got a contact number for revolution or a website address? also are they easy enough to fit or should i get it done by a proffessional?thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X