This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most miles you had out your vxr

whats the most miles you have had out you vxr on a full tank of fuel ??
    the reason i ask i had 428 yesterday the computer still says i have about 30 miles left what i thought was brill however it killed me doing 70 all the time low rev gear changes the works .not being able to play aswell . oh this was with cheap jet fuel aswell .
    so was thinking has anyone else had more then this and if so how many more miles

Im running stage 2 and the most i have ever managed is about 340ish and thats at shall we say motorway speeds with the odd play but nothing daft. thats with t99.
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

mines owt between 200 & 250 . did try once to drive nice and steady for the duration of a full tank but i got bored , even tried driving with cruise control on but also got bored of that aswell .

Comment

Well mine, driving like it's permanently sunday will give me a return of 375, no more. If i give it great big boots full it'll drop quite quickly somewhere down to 280. That's just running on Tesco Super Unleaded.

Comment

not managed to exceed 420

Comment

I Get On Average Aronud 220 May Be 240 But My Last Tank Was At 165 But I Do Alot Of Short Distances In And Arond Town So I Dont Exspect Any Better Really Lol

Comment

I get about 230-250 per tank but that is mainly commuting through town. I've recently realised that i've got so used to the power that, even when i'm trying to drive economically, i'm still putting the engine under heavy load and using too much fuel!
              sigpic

Comment

My other reply above was when i was on a long motorway journey of about 300miles but when im doing just normal driving about i have seen as little as 200. Normally its about 250 miles to a tank.
                sigpic
                TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X