This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stage 3?

Im currently running TMS Stage 2 but am thinking about what i want to do next to my car. Is there a big difference from stage 2 and does the cost justify it?

Im at a point now where i cant decide if i just want to stay at stage 2 and get the springs and rarb fitted and be happy with that or go all out and get stage 3 with ap brakes and some kw variants. If i do decide to go down the stage 3 route then the brakes and suspension is going to be done first before the intercooler.

I love my astra and selling it is not going to happen until

the new astra vxr is released at the earliest and thats not going to be for a couple years. so any advice?

cheers
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
    Im currently running TMS Stage 2 but am thinking about what i want to do next to my car. Is there a big difference from stage 2 and does the cost justify it?

Im at a point now where i cant decide if i just want to stay at stage 2 and get the springs and rarb fitted and be happy with that or go all out and get stage 3 with ap brakes and some kw variants. If i do decide to go down the stage 3 route then the brakes and suspension is going to be done first before the intercooler.

the new astra vxr is released at the earliest and thats not going to be for a couple years. so any advice?

cheers
    simple answer to that imo is yes!!

Comment

You could nip down M1 and make an arrangement to try a TMS Stage3 car there to help you decide yes
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post

cheers
        IF you ask nicely, nip down and ill take you for a spin in my Astra

You could always nip down tomorrow as there is going to be some Corsa owners turning up
        sigpic
        My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Just do it

I've got stage3, AP's and KW variants do it and you'll never regret it! you only live once

Comment

Cheers for the replys! Stage 3 it is then. Sadly dont have all the money together to get it all at once so will have to look at getting the brakes and suspension done about march when back from afghan then the intercooler in august. Which KW's would be good enough? I wont be taking my car on a track if that helps

When is TMS open again in the new year? I will be in MK doing a bit of shopping sometime round then so when i am i will pop in
            sigpic
            TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

ive got kw v3 and they are simply awsome

Comment

kw v3 ap's and a Lsd and a rarb you will leave the s3 cars for dead much better alround package then if you want more go look at s3.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                X