This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just got courts stage 1 fitted

Just got Courts stage 1 with pre cat fitted yesterday. The dyno is showing 269bhp and 296 torques. Is this about the average after a stage 1 or better or worse?
    The car at first felt normal on the way back until I pressed the sport and gave it a bit and the power is very noticeable, especially in 4th at 60mph. Masses of torque, god knows what the stage 3 is like...widow maker?

After stage 1, My 4th gear will hit 120mph.....Thats with sport on.....

Comment

Re: just got courts stage 1 fitted

Originally posted by waynecoluk
      Just got Courts stage 1 with pre cat fitted yesterday. The dyno is showing 269bhp and 296 torques. Is this about the average after a stage 1 or better or worse?
      The car at first felt normal on the way back until I pressed the sport and gave it a bit and the power is very noticeable, especially in 4th at 60mph. Masses of torque, god knows what the stage 3 is like...widow maker?
      no its a smile maker LOL it transforms the car dont it.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Havnt really taken it that far yet but might be going to germany this weekend to the ring if i can twist the girlfriends arm. If i get the nod i'll defo be givng it the bells on the autobahn.

Comment

stage 3 makes your hair go backward's and your cheeks shake
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            stage 3 makes your hair go backward's and your cheeks shake
            yes and thats just the people you pass

Comment

I was thinking about getting the next stage but seeing the latest mag performance tuner the stage 3 was only putting out 17bhp and 7lbs of torque more than mine at the moment. I think it would be a big out lay for not much power. Maybe one day I will meet one of you stage 3 guys and I could feel the difference...

Comment

mines giving out 28 bhp and 26lb/ft more than yours at the moment on a stage 3
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

I was thinking about getting the next stage but seeing the latest mag performance tuner the stage 3 was only putting out 17bhp and 7lbs of torque more than mine at the moment. I think it would be a big out lay for not much power. Maybe one day I will meet one of you stage 3 guys and I could feel the difference...
                  mate i went from a 285 stage2 to a 295 stage 3 only 10 bhp over s2 but thats not what is about, my stage 3 is awsome mate over 60lb ft on s2 at 3000 rpm.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                    mate i went from a 285 stage2 to a 295 stage 3 only 10 bhp over s2 but thats not what is about, my stage 3 is awsome mate over 60lb ft on s2 at 3000 rpm.
                    100lb/ft over stage 0 hey dave now thats half again of standard wooohooooooooo
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

hoooooooooooo yes

Comment

With the boost reduced and the bonnet down and your probably all running on par

:wink: :wink: Just kidding guys

Comment

sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                            With the boost reduced and the bonnet down and your probably all running on par

:wink: :wink: Just kidding guys
                            Hang on Martin....are you suggesting a drop in boost pressure would mean power and torque are reduced?! stirrer!
                            sigpic

Comment

All just friendly banter Mark, got to keep these Courts peeps on their toes

Comment

Working...
                              X