This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight eyebrows...

where can i get hold of some blue headlight eyebrows, not the 1's that just sit on the top but the thin 1's that go all the way down the headlight?

is it a case of just getting a white or black pair and spraying them or do they come in arden blue,

also a link to the site if possible?

Thanks

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Brett

lmfvauxhall I believe
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

LMF dont do the ones he's on about, they just do the ones that sit ontop. Do a search and there are previous threads with links to compaines. And you have to get them sprayed.

Comment

the ones your talking about are only described to fit 5dr models. I dont know if they will fit 3 dr or not, but i know vxrdave had some originally on his burg, but sold them. He'd know where to get them from and whether the 5dr ones fit.
        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
          the ones your talking about are only described to fit 5dr models. I dont know if they will fit 3 dr or not, but i know vxrdave had some originally on his burg, but sold them. He'd know where to get them from and whether the 5dr ones fit.
          They will fit the 3 door model as the bonnet and head lamp shap are the same as the 5 door Astra's

Comment

thats cool then, might look at getting a set
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
              thats cool then, might look at getting a set
              Personally i dont think that they suite the car after seeing them in the flesh, they just dont look right IMO, like you can tell there an aftermarket product from a mile off.

Comment

pics?

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...light=eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                    Personally i dont think that they suite the car after seeing them in the flesh, they just dont look right IMO, like you can tell there an aftermarket product from a mile off.
                    i agree, but if you see lordnikons old astra, he had a different grill and made them fit a bit better. If the gaps can be reduced they look more respectable, but i agree there is that much of a gap they dont look oe in the slightest
                    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

where are the gaps? them 1's look oe

Comment

Hi guy's,Am i right that you can not use eyebrows if you have the afl headlights ??

Comment

Working...
                              X