This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just let dad drive my car for 1st time

just let dad drive my car as he was sayin its only an astra its only an astra how fast can it be laughing in front of all the huests. right i said go try as i threw him the keys. ten mins later he arrived back white as a sheep lol he said two words and those i cant type on here
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

If I gave my dad the keys it wouldn't go above 30! and he goes round sharp bends in 4th gear when he should be in 2nd! terrible slow driver.

Comment

ha ha , bet he takes it out again

Comment

Had my VXR 5 weeks before my dad seen it, he got in and loved it. Bit to fast for him though

Comment

i took my old man out in my car 2 wk's before he died was his wish because he knew he didnt have long took him on the m65 near blackburn and he loved it , he couldnt believe a vx could go so quick , it made his day
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

nice one worsy

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Yeah, nice Worsy. I've took the old man out for a few spins in mine. He doesn't say owt about the speed, just sits there p*ssing about with my sat nav lol. Tell a lie, I think I've had an; 'ooya sod' out of him

EDIT: Sorry Wors, didn't mean nice about the death of course, nice as in he got to go out in it with you.... You know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by rflowers
                Yeah, nice Worsy. I've took the old man out for a few spins in mine. He doesn't say owt about the speed, just sits there p*ssing about with my sat nav lol. Tell a lie, I think I've had an; 'ooya sod' out of him

EDIT: Sorry Wors, didn't mean nice about the death of course, nice as in he got to go out in it with you.... You know what i mean
                yeh i know what you mean mate was just happy to give the old man some pleasure from my car he had never been driven so quick in his life , i think i half frightened him to death that day
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

So what is it with you guys ? just because some of us are Dads doesn't mean we doun't appreciate a nice car. I am 58 I have a 22 year old son I have owened an Astra VXR since July last year. Why did I buy it ? because I would not be able to get into my VX220 which I had owned for 3 years because I had a new hip joint!!!!. Do I like the VXR ? you bet every time I walk past it in the drive I think how good it looks in black on 19in wheels, but the best is when you out drag an M3!!.
                  Now more important things, can't find a thread about LeMans, anyone going this year?? How about a good turnout of VXRs at Indianapolis on the Friday morning.

Comment

Working...
                  X