Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about getting a remus, but.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thinking about getting a remus, but.....

    Please don't shoot me down, but as i've never heard a remus before, i don't know what they sound like.
    Everyone on here goes on about how good they are so i'm thinking about getting one, but i just wanted to know if they sounded a bit chavy!!
    And where's the best place to get one?
    Cheers guys
    Joe

  • #2
    dude ask me first cause i might have one for sell soon and its only done 5k
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

    Comment


    • #3
      How much??
      And where abouts you live?
      also how soon?

      Comment


      • #4
        pm me with price if ya want
        also would i have to tell my insurance?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Joe__vxr View Post
          Please don't shoot me down, but as i've never heard a remus before, i don't know what they sound like.
          Everyone on here goes on about how good they are so i'm thinking about getting one, but i just wanted to know if they sounded a bit chavy!!
          And where's the best place to get one?
          Cheers guys
          Joe
          All you need to know is that they sound amazing! There are loads of videos on youtube of Nurburgring Astras.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Joe__vxr View Post
            pm me with price if ya want
            also would i have to tell my insurance?

            Yes the insurance would need to know.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
              Yes the insurance would need to know.
              Would it put my insurance up you think?
              I'm insured with vauxhall

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Joe__vxr View Post
                Would it put my insurance up you think?
                I'm insured with vauxhall
                Probably....although some places wont insure you with mods.
                ..:: Cheers, Stu ::..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joe__vxr View Post
                  Would it put my insurance up you think?
                  I'm insured with vauxhall
                  They'll take any opportunity to charge you more. Some companies are better than others. Adrian Flux wanted to charge me another £120 to add lowering springs to a policy. I'm going to leave it another year before mods now... Can't justify spending so much on insurance.

                  Don't even know if Vauxhall insurance insure mods?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K1VNSwv8VLU
                    I have a difference of opinion to you.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      deffo gettin one, sound awsome

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
                        dude ask me first cause i might have one for sell soon and its only done 5k
                        If the price is right I will take that from you, will pop down and remove it too if needed
                        sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
                        Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

                        Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Joe__vxr View Post
                          deffo gettin one, sound awsome
                          Oh it is
                          I have a difference of opinion to you.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            on the insurance front guys the exhaust is a factory optional extra....I asked esure and they told me that by law as it was a factory extra i wouldn't be charged more for it (I know for the corsa but same principle)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I asked tesco about my exhaust and they said i would need to declare it on my policy if i fitted one.

                              They sound fantastic and the build quality is really well done.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X