This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes you just feel stupid

Seen a few VXRs around my area recently and I always wave or beep my horn or flash my lights.

BUT.........

They ignore me.

I bet they say to the passenger "who the f^^k was that?".

I think i will stop before i get locked up for storcking VXR drivers.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

I don't often see other VXR's but when i do i'm dying to wave or flash me lights but think they'll just ignore me so i save myself the embarassment!

Comment

Usually when I see other VXRs there is an exchange of knowing glances and nods....

But unfortunatley I never see any other VXRonline members...

Comment

keep it going dude, i give a thumbs up every time i see/pass another VXR,
        did it the other day in South Shields and it just happened to be a forum member ( Capa)
        its like a VXR cameraderie
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

i only tend to do it with same model ie: Astra vxr's dnt ask why. lol
          INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
            i only tend to do it with same model ie: Astra vxr's dnt ask why. lol
            Oh i only do it with VXR owners, the 1.9 cdti owners with 5 doors dont get a look in hehehe

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
              Oh i only do it with VXR owners, the 1.9 cdti owners with 5 doors dont get a look in hehehe

haha common as muck id be flashing and beeping me horn all day long. dnt want to wear me horn out ya kno.
              INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Yeah me too, you've got to be in the gang before i'll give you the time of day! lol.

I find myself just kind of looking, then that's about it... don't think there's many members from Northallerton on here though otherwise i'd definately wave!

Comment

im the same i flash or give them a nod some seem ok but other just ignore me

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Jk View Post
                    Usually when I see other VXRs there is an exchange of knowing glances and nods....

But unfortunatley I never see any other VXRonline members...

The vxronline memebers are ahead of you - try to keep up man

Astra

Comment

The last time i saw a VXR i gave a flash of the headlights and got one back.

Then again just drive around randomly and flash and wave at any oncoming cars and u'd be supprised how many people wave back when you know they dont know you.

Comment

in my area i dont see any of the vxr online members iam alone in my bridgend area
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Always see a few VXR 's down my way ( Livingston )
                          think theres quite a few , usually see them when im driving tho so can't flash in myvts or i really will get weird looks

All to change in the new year tho

Comment

Some ignore me too! Theres a silver one around here, that keeps showing up, I've carded him (no reply), and let on to him with no reply, I don't bother now..

Comment

i flashed at a burg in bury the other day and he give ma a nice soundtrack with his remus ha didnt realise i had a milltek untill i gave it a rev and he was well happy, no vxr online stckers tho

Comment

Working...
                              X