This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

Just had to get new tyres for the front. Getting Goodyear F1's at £135.00+VAT each. Is that a good choice and price?

i think there ment to be a good tyre but ive never had them price seems good i paid £360 for my last set of contis. were you get em from?

Comment

Got em from Ian Brown Tyres at Malton. The conti's were £149+VAT each. Goodyears got good review's on here so thought i would give them a go.

Comment

im looking at gettin 2 new front tyres and was concidering them or the cheaper toyo proxies. let me kno how you get on with em
        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

get vredesteins

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
            get vredesteins
            What are they never heard of em? any good and price ?
            INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Yep, those Ultrac Sessanta's are top notch and not too pricey!
              Camskill @ £134 each delivered, for 19's.

These are the Vredestein's btw
              Last edited by styles997; 24 December 2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

i have the winter tyres on now! wintrac exteme and i can say running a stage 2 aswell btw they are excellentsoo much better than my contis, tonnnnes of grip in the wet and the rubber used works best 10 degrees (outside temp) and below, they just love rain and snow ha in the summer im gettin there summer tyres as i have been so impressed by the winter 1's

myn were 115 per tyre

the tread on them 2 is the same as f1 use on their wets, the famous "w" tread, look amazing

Comment

i wud highly recomend considering them mikey

Comment

sessanta are the summer 1's
                    wintrac extreme are the winter 1's

Comment

[quote=VXRBrett;470489]i have the winter tyres on now! wintrac exteme and i can say running a stage 2 aswell btw they are excellentsoo much better than my contis, tonnnnes of grip in the wet and the rubber used works best 10 degrees (outside temp) and below, they just love rain and snow ha in the summer im gettin there summer tyres as i have been so impressed by the winter 1's

myn were 115 per tyre

the tread on them 2 is the same as f1 use on their wets, the famous "w" tread, look amazing[/quote

hmmmmmm SOLD. you dont happen to work for them do ya.lol
                      INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

no lol where u from? if ur near u can have a look.......

Comment

If you cant afford to swap every 6/7 months, or only have 1 set of wheels, i have had no problems with the Sessanta's all year round. And thats with 413lb/ft!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tracxtreme.jpg

Comment

ye was going to say mikey with winter, well not coming to an end but by the time april comes around u may want to switch to the summer 1's thts what im doing, but if u have the cash get both or not just get the sessantas as they are amazing, like styles sed above

Comment

Working...
                              X