how do i get level 2

help asap please

Originally posted by stefvxr View Post
    im installing bluefin now
    i have registerd it and it gave me a map
    what map is this :/

how do i get level 2

help asap please

did you jump up as high as ya can on the flag pole?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
      did you jump up as high as ya can on the flag pole?
      that was as help full as a chocolate fire guard

Comment

I assume you got it from TMS as this is the only place you can get ST2 Bluefin. Same happened to me, never got the choice for which software stage I wanted, just ring Thorney and they can reset the server with ST2 software for you.
        Red Astra VXR, Anthracite TD Pro Race 1.2s on Vredsteins, Remus, Forge Intercooler and Recirc valve, TMS Stage 3, RARB, Percy's CDTi Airbox, ITG Filter, NGK Iridium Plugs
        Blue LED interior lighting, LED sidelights.
        Alpine IVA-W502R, PXA-H100, PDX-1.600, SWR-1222D, KCE-400BT

Comment

lol sorry mate! who did ya buy it off! they probably be the best to call! is there a talk through on the superchips site?

sigpic

Comment

i had it off TMS its was well gd and fast now the car with the spanner light is on and playin up any1 know y?

Comment

i had it off TMS its was well gd and fast now the car with the spanner light is on and playin up any1 know y?
              Sounds like an AMM, we can sort for you but not easy with Christmas here.

Comment

i took battary off 4 10 mins and the light has gone off. when sport button is off it ok but when in sport at 5500 in 4th it goes in2 limp mode???

Comment

i took battary off 4 10 mins and the light has gone off. when sport button is off it ok but when in sport at 5500 in 4th it goes in2 limp mode???
                  Thats why you should get the map set up on the car at what ever tuner you want to use too much to go wrong, trip to tms i think and all will be sorted.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

If you take the map off and run with standard map, does it also do it at 5500rpm? Or is it ok?

Be good to get a datalog of the MAF sensor to see what it's reading, could be going out of the allowable range and hence causing the limp mode. If you can get it logged and provide readings back to TMS then I'm sure they would be able to confirm whether it is going out of the MAF sensor range for the map.

Comment

Does sound like AMM, so will need trip to Performance Centre (or here) to diagnose and replace if needed. Sorry.

Comment

where my closes tms i live cannock?

Comment

i got a courts panel filter is it a idea puttin vx 1 bk in?
                          Last edited by stefvxr; 24 December 2008, 04:16 PM.

Comment

you could well try it but im running one and have done for 2 years but you never now. give it a try nowt to loose.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

nope that didnt work looks like a tip 2 tms always my luck lol

Comment

Working...
                              X