This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear bumper removal

Hi im new to this site and first of all id like to say its a great place we have here for vxr owners.

I was hoping someone on here would be able to tell me how to remove th rear bumper on a vxr as mine has come slightly loose on the passenger side and im trying to fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Oh and last but not least merry christmas to everyone on this site.
    Hope santa brings you all u wished for
    Oh My god Nissan what have you done? You haven't created a machine
    You just made a MONSTER!!!!

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

2 x T20 torx in each wheel arch.

remove number plate, 2 x T20 torx under there.

remove the rear lights as some cars have plastic pins in the bumper under the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
      2 x T20 torx in each wheel arch.

remove number plate, 2 x T20 torx under there.

remove the rear lights as some cars have plastic pins in the bumper under the lights.
      Agree with most of that, but the rear lights only come off once the bumper is off.

Can be a little tricky to release the bumper from the mounts, with your hand on the top of the bumper in the wheel arch, push toward the front of the car, and pull outwards, be gentle as its dead easy to break the bumper clips.

Finally, dont forget about the number plate light!

Comment

Working...
      X