This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD70 Aux Out

Does the cd70 have a audio output for a sub you know the red/white lead or do i have to get one of those signal splitters that clamps over the wires, havent got the removal keys or i would have a look, been searching the site and cant find any info i have a astra vxr nurburgring. thanks everyone

I believe you need a sig splitter.. but dont quote me on that..
    #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
    #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

think you may have ti get one of those speaker to rca leads

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...463b26ffad5295

i have one they sound great when the subs in and dead easy to fit mines through the cd30
      Astra Edition #105
      Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Thank you everyone i will let you know for definate once i take a proper look at it doing it this morning so ill let you know tonight

Comment

Just had it out and on the cd70 you need a high low pass filter you was correct, but i luckly i have an amp that does this hmmm lucky boy i am feel well chuffed just deciding whether to cowboy in-line crimp now or semi-pro solder them in to the connection box whats other peoples ideas and do you think it makes much of a difference?

Comment

Working...
          X