This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brakes

Hi Guy's,Has anyone had any dealings with either Godspeed or Hi Spec as they offer good prices and sizes,for example,HiSpec offer 265mm and 4/6 pots for 1725 pounds,they have done one of these on an astra vxr as well.where Godspeed do a 355 4 pot kit for 895 but i do not think they have done a vxr yet !!!!

have you considered these?? the 6 pots 355mm are £1300 which sounds extremely reasonable and they look amazing......and the discs and pads are cheaper to replace too...
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...nex+big+brakes

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
      have you considered these?? the 6 pots 355mm are £1300 which sounds extremely reasonable and they look amazing......and the discs and pads are cheaper to replace too...
      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...nex+big+brakes
      you going to get some of the 6 pots pal

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
        you going to get some of the 6 pots pal
        Yeah I think I'm sold on these but won't be till May time (low funds at the mo!!)

For the price they seem really great value and will be plenty good enough for me and they look really smart....

Comment

Thanks for that ,i read that thread with interest when it was first on,I was/am interested in the 6 pots !! but would like to know if they will come in blue calipers as red on the front and blue on the back on a blue car would look daft !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ARDENIAN View Post
            Thanks for that ,i read that thread with interest when it was first on,I was/am interested in the 6 pots !! but would like to know if they will come in blue calipers as red on the front and blue on the back on a blue car would look daft !!!!
            if you read all of that thread you'll see that there are a few colour options and there's always paint!!

Comment

In that thread it also said that there was a possibility of having to use spacers which put me off slightly.Especially with nearly 300bhp going through the front wheels!!!I have the optional 19" wheels on will i need the spacers or not?

Comment

Originally posted by ARDENIAN View Post
                In that thread it also said that there was a possibility of having to use spacers which put me off slightly.Especially with nearly 300bhp going through the front wheels!!!I have the optional 19" wheels on will i need the spacers or not?
                Read the rest of that thread and you will have your answer

Comment

Thanks for the reply,i am considering them,as only 300 pounds more than the veccy setup and 6 pot instead of just 1 pot.
                  any idea on price and availability of replacement pads and discs?

Comment

I have used godspeed before, use them at your own desicion.

However it took me 6 months and countless letters and phone calls to recieve the brake kit i ordered at the time. Once i started legal proceeding to recover money, the kit turned up 4 weeks after i wrote the car off i ordered them for......
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X