This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boot Seal

I have noticed a couple of times now, that sometimes there is water sitting on the boot seal and looks like it might run into the boot via the locking pin. Anyone else noticed this ??

Not a problem for me,and my car is parked on a slope so that there is always water in the flat angel of the rear bumper
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Never had an issue with rear boot seal, seen water on seal sometimes, usually after it's been washed and I've opened the boot, but it's certainly not letting water thought into the boot.

Comment

no no problem for me either only thing i dont like bout it is the rear bumper shelf where is seems to catch so much dirt and mud lol
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

mines fine too scooter just put a bit ok kitchen roll in there when you wash it see if it leaks
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            Never had an issue with rear boot seal, seen water on seal sometimes, usually after it's been washed and I've opened the boot, but it's certainly not letting water thought into the boot.
            Possibly same as above, me being paranoid, Thanks all

Comment

No worries mate I thought same when first noticed but over time saw that the way the boot is water can drop down into the seal when opened and car is wet :wink:

Comment

Working...
              X