This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention All Burg Owners!!!!!!

hi just a quick question as I'm thinking of getting rid of the 19's for 18's, are your wheels fitted with 225 40 18 or 235 40 18 tyres and which dunlop tyres are on them thanks in advance

225 40 18

Comment

cheers do you no what type of dunlop tyres are on them???

Comment

dunlop sport maxx sp

Comment

nice 1 cheers

Comment

stay on the 19's pal.i went the opposite way 18's up to 19's and have never looked back,i got sick of cleaning those 18's what a joke

Comment

Yea but not for performance weight and driveability Hoggy , cleaning yes but everything else is outweighed..Id never go back to the 19,s now personally given the choice of either for free.
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

yep read sumwhere the 18's save 3kg per corner so better responce from front end.
                INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

well i tend to disagree with you on this one marc,yes the 18's are lighter but i think theres no differance at all in the driveability at all,if there is ive not noticed it so it must be minimal so not worth shouting about,

Comment

i dunno i noticed goin from 19s to these burg 18s rite away quicker acceleration for sure
                    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                      well i tend to disagree with you on this one marc,yes the 18's are lighter but i think theres no differance at all in the driveability at all,if there is ive not noticed it so it must be minimal so not worth shouting about,
                      I have to be honest all the motorway drifting in grooves is less , acceleration feels better , the car feels more responsive to steering and they tend to cope with uneven road surfaces 1000 times better??

Anyone else agree or disagree with this?
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                        I have to be honest all the motorway drifting in grooves is less , acceleration feels better , the car feels more responsive to steering and they tend to cope with uneven road surfaces 1000 times better??

Bumf
                        INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

lighter = more responsive when accelerating and stiering

higher profile tyre = more comfortable ride

yet i do Agree the 19" look awsome on any other vxr Apart from the burg..
                          INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post

agree

Comment

thats why i did mine white,
                              http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ighlight=hoggy

Comment

Working...
                              X