Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommended Dealers For Warranty Work Bristol Area?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended Dealers For Warranty Work Bristol Area?

Can any of you guy’s recommend a decent main dealer in my area (Emersons Green, Bristol) to carry out some Warranty repairs on my VXR. My Sat Nav/Audio system is scratching all my CD’s and my Bluetooth kit is having problems connecting. I also want the bonnet weather strips fitted (should they be on an 06 VXR), exhaust tail pipe straightening, black external door strips replacing (stick on vinyl pieces), annoying clicking noise within steering wheel boss rectified, knocking noise from driver side wheel arch (loose heat shield?) investigated and the excessive wear on my seats looked at.

Thanks in advance.
    Steve

PS: While there at that they could weld some steel plates to my wheels to stop her in doors kerbing them!!!

blimey sounds like your car has a few probs mate sorry to hear that
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

your not related to troger are you ????? ian vxr is from down bristol way so is m3 too so send em a pm and they might be able to sort you out
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
        blimey sounds like your car has a few probs mate sorry to hear that
        I've had more problems than those.

http://astraownersnetwork.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=13217

These are small faults in comparison!

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          your not related to troger are you ????? ian VXR is from down bristol way so is m3 too so send em a pm and they might be able to sort you out
          I have "spotted" Ian before in the past and conversed with him on this and the other forum. Haven’t seen him post for ages though.

Comment

Originally posted by morebeer
            your not related to troger are you ????? ian VXR is from down bristol way so is m3 too so send em a pm and they might be able to sort you out
            I have "spotted" Ian before in the past and conversed with him on this and the other forum. Haven’t seen him post for ages though.
            what about M3 he's always on astra sri as well ?
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by morebeer
              what about M3 he's always on astra sri as well ?
              I may have done, did get a PM regarding meets in the area from him. I tend to be a bit lazy on weekends. The Mrs would probably not be too impressed, if I was heading out on a Sunday, especially when most Saturdays I am out watching the football all day. Also, most of you guys are really into keeping your cars really clean and polished (I would be shown right up or lynched). I just like driving mine and cleaning is a chore that I do when it really needs it. Most of the time I will just chuck a bucket of water over it. Although today it did get a good clean inside and out (not polished or dried), only for it to rain an hour later.

Comment

i just drive mine at the weekend with the family , dont do all the meeting thing's really , just dont have the time , and 2 hrs cleaning on sat morning
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

Hi Morebeer

I am also from Bristol, (astravxr), along with IanVXR and M3, I have had warranty work sorted on my VXR at Drive Vauxhall, Patchway Bristol, as this is where I purchased mine from, warranty work so far, spark plug changed and coil pack/ check on bump stop recall/ replacement of rear light lenses due to misting up/ repalcement of missing screws that hold the front bumper to inner arch protector, have had no problems getting the work done under warranty, so can recommend Drive VX :wink:
                  Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

Working...
                  X