Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

The astra VXR engine is the Z20LEH isnt it?????????/

Comment

sorry click power caps and pipes
      then the top 1.9 setup

Comment

You mean this:

If so then yes as that is the 1.9CDTI airbox coversion that Percy does, and has been doing so for some time.

Comment

yep that

Comment

If i remember rightly, VXRDean has a 1.9 CDTi air box fitted to his

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              If i remember rightly, VXRDean has a 1.9 CDTi air box fitted to his
              Yup - supplied by Percy

Astra

Comment

So LET stuff does fit LEH then???
                #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
                #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

the maf on the let and leh arnt the same....vxr set up is larger so that must include a larger maf for the let
                  WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

i like the dump valve set up out the top hat though 299 seems steep

Comment

what did percy charge?
                      #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
                      #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

I just ordered my kit from percy and get it in jan 13th around I think

Percy is relally good at it and everything just speak to him
                        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

that kit is only for the 70mm afm cars (z20let,ler and lel) it wont fit the 80mm afm on vxr.
                          ...superior horsepower through knowledge,good design and maximum efficiency
                          version 1.0 a low boost 347bhp
                          version 2.0 a stock boost 356bhp.
                          coming next......280bhp of finest signum V6 derv power!.

Comment

Not trying to bow smoke up my mates **** or anything, but I got my airbox kit off Percy a couple of weeks ago, I was instantly impressed on how much more responsive the car felt, but put it down to the fact that it was quite a bit colder than it had been....

to cut a long story short, the car had to go back to the dealers, so I put the OE airbox and crossover pipe back on, straight away I could tell that the car didnt have the same pull as it did with the CDTi airbox on, and how much quieter it was Suffice to say that the airbox is going back in tomorrow, and is worth every penny!

I quite often joke with Percy about his performance mods (Triple P - sort of Triple 8 meets Prodrive Performance Packages) but they definitely do work. Not sure how many other people have built their own Garrett turbo conversions???

Comment

percy stuff looks the dogs danglees just looking at pics you can see its top notch its next on my list

Comment

Working...
                              X