X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was this??

Who was this?
    Bet you got in **** when you got to the end of the track on the Nurburgring.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mjWpUgzKo

its corsa trying his new mods out

Comment

I bet he did

Comment

just like a astra driver to show off.lol
        sigpic

Comment

jah,ein englische dumkopf.

if you overtake under waved yellows at any time(race or track day)you should/will be a:fined...........b:removed from the circuit.

Comment

Phew, not me as I didn't have the car when the video was added I do remember going past a black Clio just around the next corner though when I was there, coincedence?
            I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

haha, tut tut, i was in that car but wasnt me driving! na he didnt get told off...
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

It was me na i didnt get told off and sandyvxr was in with me egging me on

i blame him lol

is anyone planning to go early next year???

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                  just like a astra driver to show off.lol
                  That would have been you , given the chance!!!!!!!!! lol
                  sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                    That would have been you , given the chance!!!!!!!!! lol
                    i'll 2nd that keith

Comment

Originally posted by nicknelsonuk View Post

i blame him lol

might I suggest that BEFORE you decide to go on track again,that you LEARN the flags,AND WHAT THEY MEAN!!!!!!!.THEY ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHERS,AND YOU.BE WARNED.

Comment

yellow flag means no overtaking right thats strange lol
                        Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                          yellow flag means no overtaking right thats strange lol

yellow flag means danger ahead,approach with CAUTION,and SLOW DOWN.DEFINITELY NO OVERTAKING.ALSO MEANS RACE MARSHALLS ATTENDING INCIDENT.

Comment

yea. thts is what I thought. tut tut tut someone been naughty ha ha ha
                            red means restart the race I believe and white and black check means you won if not ha ha u suck
                            Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                            Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by nicknelsonuk View Post

i blame him lol

blame me you cheeky tw*t! haha.. i had nothin to do with it sat in the back with all 3 seat belts on...
                              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                              X