X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone used these tyes?!

hi all

anyone tried these tyres: Kumho KU31

I am a bit skint at the moment and need some new tyres, these seem to have had good reviews and are only £95 each on Blackcircles.
    Used to own: Arden Blue Astra VXR.

Now own: Silver Corsa VXR.

i used to have them on a previous car, they gripped quite well they don't last as long.

for £95 each there worth a bash imo

Comment

If your after 19" think you'd be better with these http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.p...d=m4b0s24p6228

Astra

Comment

the Kumho on there are £66 !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
          the Kumho on there are £66 !!!!!
          I would still prefer the Falken as I have driven on them - but if budget dictates then £66 is not to be sniffed at

Astra

Comment

Yeah I have 19s.

The blackcircles price included fitting.

I will have a lok on camskill though, thanks and any other suggestions welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
              I would still prefer the Falken as I have driven on them - but if budget dictates then £66 is not to be sniffed at
              at £66 i dont mind how quick i go through them as long as they grip ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                Yeah I have 19s.

I will have a lok on camskill though, thanks and any other suggestions welcome!!

but the tyre is £30 cheaper, you wouldn't get charged that per wheel at a garage to get them changed.

Comment

Yeah I have 19s.

Should only cost you a max £10 to fit and balance a tyre locally - mytyres.co.uk are usually better than Black Circle but nobody usually touches Camskil on price

Astra

Comment

that is seriously cheap! i too need 2 new tyres... looking at eagle assymetrics at the mo... £170 each fitted seams about the norm. Not a good time of year to need new tyres

Comment

Should only cost you a max £10 to fit and balance a tyre locally - mytyres.co.uk are usually better than Black Circle but nobody usually touches Camskil on price
                      whats your view on Kumho ? have you ever had them ? can you posibly go far wrong for £66 ?

Comment

Originally posted by S20 GST View Post
                        whats your view on Kumho ? have you ever had them ? can you posibly go far wrong for £66 ?
                        Had Falkens - they were ok, but definitely at the economy end of performance tyre market compared to Goodyear/Michelin etc

But £66 is damn cheap for the Kumho - and would be tempting if budgets were tight?

Astra

Comment

true, how do they come packaged? - as i would have to fit them in the boot/back seat of the car..

Comment

true, how do they come packaged? - as i would have to fit them in the boot/back seat of the car..
                            Usually come strapped in pairs using that packing straps that comes on flat pack furniture

Seats down you should be fine

Astra

Comment

Thanks for your help matey!!! - will let you know what I decide to do!!!

I have found the kumhos at a local protyre place I just called and they are £80 each, and that includes fitting, so I may go for that as the difference between £66 + fitting and the fully fitted price of £80 I presume wont be much.

Comment

Working...
                              X