Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dash hawk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dash hawk

    im going to florida in a few weeks and was interested in a dash hawk.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MSD-1...1%7C240%3A1318

    it doesnt list my car but it says it works with canbus so i presume it is ok. i would just like some clarification of this and is this the type to go for. i should be buying it in mid jan..

    many thanks edd

  • #2
    Should do mate

    Comment


    • #3
      check here :-

      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...&productId=170

      or

      http://www.dashhawk.eu/
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

      Comment


      • #4
        i know that vxr-wayne has one in his corsa , so should work fine in the astra
        Project J is here Carbon Parts for Astra J Or vectra vxr brake conversions to astra/corsa please PM

        Comment


        • #5
          yea it will work fine
          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

          Comment


          • #6
            you picking one up or two?? LOL!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              what are theyt mainly used for? main features not all the little ****** features

              Comment


              • #8
                loads of different engine values and other values as well

                iive even heard you can personalise them to include shift lights, so if you wanna change at 4500rpm every time, set it to this and then theres a light comes on to tell you exactly the point to change
                Whats next?!?!?

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow thts cool

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    there good bits of kit, no doubt

                    i believe they take all their reading from the ecu on the car, so you get pretty much evrything the ecu reads, its just whether the software on the unit is compatable with your car.

                    I think the only thing it doesnt read on the vxr at the moment is boost pressure
                    Whats next?!?!?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                      there good bits of kit, no doubt

                      i believe they take all their reading from the ecu on the car, so you get pretty much evrything the ecu reads, its just whether the software on the unit is compatable with your car.

                      I think the only thing it doesnt read on the vxr at the moment is boost pressure
                      Thats right, i have a scangaugeII, which is a great bit of kit, but it also does not read MAP/boost pressure although available to select, what we need it someone in the Astra/VXR community to figure out the unique method that the canbus system/ecu uses to report MAP (Boost), if someone could capture the signals that are being sent from the MAP sensor (it does exist as Tech 2 can read it) we could then programm these devices to ask for it correctly.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        do these give water temp and oil temp?
                        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                          loads of different engine values and other values as well

                          iive even heard you can personalise them to include shift lights, so if you wanna change at 4500rpm every time, set it to this and then theres a light comes on to tell you exactly the point to change
                          lol I could do with this at 6000rpm to remind me to change... havent got used to all the power being at the top end yet lol
                          2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                          2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

                          2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                          Originally posted by Flinty
                          as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                            do these give water temp and oil temp?
                            everything that the ecu reads this can display, compatability permitting

                            Originally posted by Egg View Post
                            lol I could do with this at 6000rpm to remind me to change... havent got used to all the power being at the top end yet lol
                            oh behave what are you corsa owners like. Get some torque
                            Whats next?!?!?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ive had one a about 2 years now great bit of kit and the shift lights a great. Reads and clears the codes as well.

                              www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X