This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell if ECU reset

Hello there Im runnign stage 3 296 bhp and it just realllly dont feel like it the past week just feeels soooooo slugggish

I use only Vpower from shell 99 oct

My car was booked in to vauxhall for rear breaks is there a way which I can tell if they reset the ECU or upgraded ECU or something

Thanks

any other ways

Just relallly dont feel 296 feels standard
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

rolling road??

Comment

is that the only way
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

they dont reset them they update then via tech 2 i doubt they did that when they was looking at your brakes......
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

dont know about that pal. when my corsa went in for some brake noise they did a software update on the ECU.
          Tech2 Diagnostics
          Cruise control, Radio programming, Display Programming, Anti Hijack, Check Control In the West Midlands. PM for Info

sigpic

Comment

they could have easily done it when they had the car, i would call them and ask and if they did any decent tuner will re - do the map for you

Comment

how would they know if they touched the ECU or not only the machinic will know and he does about 30 cars a day he wont remember

Comment

ifs theres a update fine but the guy would have had a poke around test drive rubbed his chin.....be lucky if they took his wheel off they wont even replace his saggy seat as it modded i doubt they would re flash his ecu

Comment

are you sure its not just you thinking its sluggish because your now used to the power? drive a 1.2 corsa about for a week or so then go back into the vxr

Comment

lol

I put on sport and off and it feels the same :S shouldnt

Comment

some people have had this before take the battery off for ten mins it resets the learning values or somthing might work

Comment

will I loose the map on the ECU

Comment

no mate

Comment

to d/c is and then restart it ... but that means i loose time and date need to insert the OE stero which will b a painnnnnnnnnn

Comment

be a drive up to courts then as your dealer will charge you at least 75 to tech 2 the car.....good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X