Clear All

• xenon headlights

just see these on ebay for anyone interested in fitting them

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTRA-VXR-XENO...1%7C240%3A1318

i well want some can u retrofit them?

Comment

good luck retro fitting them lol
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

theres a few guys allready retro fitted them on here they say its easy
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

paper jams can do it at a cost

Comment

theres another guy 2 does it
            WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

if you are thinking of getting them check that they have the ballasts and control units attached, if not they cost loads

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                if you are thinking of getting them check that they have the ballasts and control units attached, if not they cost loads
                very good point... you would not believe the costs of the OEM ballasts and HID's if i was to tell you!

BTW, if anyone is interested in retrofitting them it can be done... PM me for details and i will give you instructions. (DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING THOUGH! - you have been warned!)

Comment

I have a feeling there is something no quite right with them, why would you take them off a car thats only done 500 mailes and there a reasonable price. Ive asked him (out of curiosity) if they have the bulbs and ballast packs with them.

Comment

I tried to offer him £200 for them when they only just appeared on ebay, but he wouldn't take it. Bummer, might bid again on them
                    sigpic
                    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                      I have a feeling there is something no quite right with them, why would you take them off a car thats only done 500 mailes and there a reasonable price. Ive asked him (out of curiosity) if they have the bulbs and ballast packs with them.
                      accident damaged car?
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by soosie
                      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                        accident damaged car?
                        Its got to be. He has said that they have the bulbs and ballast packs and are complete! He's also selling the front and back full leather VXR seats and door trims. Must be front an accident.

Comment

I would hope it was a rear end accident.

Only other plausible reasons are he is turning his VXR into a track car and is losing all un-needed weight or its so hot its almost on fire
                          Last edited by Cerberus; 29 December 2008, 09:13 PM. Reason: Oii loikes armadilllos
                          sigpic
                          Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                          Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

no its nothin like tht guys, he is producing a race car outta his vxr so is sellin all the heavy standard parts! he is genuine...spoke to him today

Comment

I just want the door cards but he's not willing to sell them seperately.

Comment

Working...
                              X