X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modifications

Hi
    Am looking to do some performance modifications on my car. Just wondered what people would recommend?
    Cheers

depends how much you have to spend?? but if you hurry up u can get blufin for £440 till end of dec from tms.

Comment

good panel filter 1st, cheap mod and plus its a good sound!

Comment

Exhaust or Springs and RARB

Astra

Comment

exhaust, remap, then springs and rarb

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
            good panel filter 1st, cheap mod and plus its a good sound!
            How much of a difference does it make to sound?
            Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Was thinking ITG Filter and Remus Exhaust. I can imagine its a bit adictive once you start?

Comment

it sort of sounds like a quiet dump valve if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Padster View Post
                  Was thinking ITG Filter and Remus Exhaust. I can imagine its a bit adictive once you start?
                  thats a good start, but yes its very addictive and you just keep wanting more

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
                    Is RARB worth the money?

Comment

with doing the springs and rarb it made a big difference to the handling for a very cheap price

Comment

Originally posted by stephentalman View Post
                        how true

Comment

Is RARB worth the money?
                          people on here have said be4 its one of best mods you can do to the Astra. its on my shopping list were abouts in north Yorkshire are you as there is a tms pc in Selby if your ne were near.

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
                            people on here have said be4 its one of best mods you can do to the Astra. its on my shopping list were abouts in north Yorkshire are you as there is a tms pc in Selby if your ne were near.
                            Am in Malton. Selby is about 30-40 min drive. I did see they were a tms centre. Have you used them? Do they offer the advance service?

Comment

Am in Malton. Selby is about 30-40 min drive. I did see they were a tms centre. Have you used them? Do they offer the advance service?
                              yer ive used them a few times had the kw v3 fitted and set up there and just before crimbo had stage 1 done, going back in Feb time for stage 2 and LSD, very very friendly and helpful can highly recommend them. what do you mean by the advance service?

Comment

Working...
                              X