This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'm leaving...

Well about just over 2 years ownership I think the car is going to be passed to my brother with my buying a Z4 3.0si!

Still not found a Z4 I'm wanting yet so I'll be sticking around for a little longer...

Before I do leave the car in the hands of my brother I want to say thanks to everyone on here, everyone's input has i'm sure not only helped myself but many others!

I'm sure my bother will introduce himself in due time!

Hope you find what you are looking for...all the best
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

You don't have to leave!!!!!!! you always borrow the car from your brother to go to a meet. lol
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

convertable or not? the 3.0si engine is amazing! big fan of the Z4 and have driven both 3.0 engines in both manual and auto and it is an absolute weapon. loose the run flats though

Comment

Bluefin really sorts the throttle response on that engine too
          sigpic

Comment

have u test drove one yet??

Comment

Originally posted by t20lau View Post
              Well about just over 2 years ownership I think the car is going to be passed to my brother with my buying a Z4 3.0si!

Still not found a Z4 I'm wanting yet so I'll be sticking around for a little longer...

Before I do leave the car in the hands of my brother I want to say thanks to everyone on here, everyone's input has i'm sure not only helped myself but many others!

I'm sure my bother will introduce himself in due time!

I'll still dust you in your z4.... haha.. hope you find the one you want mate..
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Been looking at the Z4M on Pistonheads - very good value for money - £23k for a 57 plate with 4900 miles.

Remember we want pics of the new car - and input from other car owners always seems to help the forum out so pop in every now and again

Astra

Comment

I saw a nice one for sale at Cottage Cars in Aberdeen today when I went into the office , silver, looked stunning !!

Comment

Nice sweet looking cars. Id go for the hard top version each to their own though
                    2008 - 2011 CORSA VXR - ARDEN BLUE - 18"
                    2011 - 2014 Astra SRI CDTI [150] XP + 18"

2014 -------- Audi S1, Glacier White + Quattro Exterior + other stuff
                    Originally posted by Flinty
                    as with every old lady, you warm her up before letting her have it

Comment

Working...
                    X