This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Clean !!!

Well unusual for me but i been cleaning my car today. bit of a mix and match with poor boys carnuba and mothers reflections top coat. see what ya think ??

Cleaned all insides of wheel arches insides of wheels cleaned and polished so had a pretty busy day really :thumbs: :thumbs: Worth it though. Some may say im sad but hey who cares :thumbs: :sus: :sus:

Oh yes very nice Nah you ain't sad. I had plans of cleaning my inside and out today, even taking the wheels off and giving them a proper scrub down but its raining and now i've got the ump

Comment

Cars looking Fantastic buddy !! I had great plans last week but it Pi**ed down....... hopefully this weekend will be better

Comment

oh the benefits of having a best mate who owns a garage under cover and out of the rain

Comment

very very good effort hun x looks lovely and shiny

Comment

That looks very nice mate wish I could use someone's lift to clean mine that thoroughly

Comment

that looks really really good
              puts my puny efforts to shame
              well done mate

Comment

cheers louise and all the rest. needs to be done though as keeping cars clean in this country is a job on its own

Comment

Originally posted by Daz_vxr
                  cheers louise and all the rest. needs to be done though as keeping cars clean in this country is a job on its own
                  LOL, yep don't i know it x mine was cleaned yesterday and it's already covered from last nights rain

Comment

thats the benefit of mine living in a garage

Comment

Daz youre my kind of guy......

just spent 6 hours foaming , washing and claying.......yee haa :wink:
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc
                        Daz youre my kind of guy......

just spent 6 hours foaming , washing and claying.......yee haa :wink:
                        If only i had your patients

Comment

you got to really love washing cars to spend 6 hours!
                          all that work and it looks the same as it did after an hour driving it!

Comment

thort about doing mine today but im leaving it till wednesday for when i take it in for the bumper repairing .

they may wash it for me :wink:

Comment

marc i spent all day on mine washed polished twice wheels off cleaned inside arches inside wheels. very satisfying when its done. and leepy i dont think that looks the same but when it gets dirty after driving it then i clean it again and again and again. till its the cleanest vxr with the flatest paint you ever seen

Comment

Working...
                              X