Leave a comment:

• Lambo
    replied
    is that swirls on the bonnet???

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Originally posted by Daz_vxr
    yeh true but i normally end up doing 60 hours in 5 days.... been out today gave her a quick wax just keeps getting better and better

hehehe
    Very nice daz..... :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    i dont need it correcting............ dont blind me with big words im armed with wash mit and polish and im gonna use it
    hahaha.....

Paintwork correction daz is basically measuring the thickness of the paintwork on all panels and then taking off around 2 to 3 microns of clearcoat to smooth out the peaks and troughs in the clearcoat to leave a flat surface to gain maximum reflection from.....

Leave a comment:

• Daz_vxr
    replied
    yeh true but i normally end up doing 60 hours in 5 days.... been out today gave her a quick wax just keeps getting better and better

hehehe

Leave a comment:

• napster
    replied
    It helps - it's work or detail the car. Boy, 48 hrs a week - bliss - would suit me just fine - I would have the time then to spend more time with the car AND still the time with my family + social but alas without the hours I do I wouldn't have the VXR in the first place!

Leave a comment:

• Daz_vxr
    replied
    i work 48 hours every 4 days. then i get 4 days off. so to be honest napster my work completely ruins my social life anyway because im normally off when in the week so all my mates are at work anyway. so i get bored so for something to do i go and clean my car. but i try and get at least one day a week in. depends how i feel. but like this week i did my last night 12 hour shift and finish 6 am this morning, and now im not back at work till sunday morning so i have plenty of time to my self mate. hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• napster
    replied
    marc i spent all day on mine washed polished twice wheels off cleaned inside arches inside wheels. very satisfying when its done. and leepy i dont think that looks the same but when it gets dirty after driving it then i clean it again and again and again. till its the cleanest VXR with the flatest paint you ever seen
    Daz, how many hours a week do you work dude and do you manage to hold down a decent social life on top of the detailing? I'm not being critical bud it's just I work 65 hours a week and if I choose to spend Sunday detailing I find my social life suffers.

Leave a comment:

• PainZ
    replied
    What product is that foam bath and how do you apply it?

Also do you just use that instead of shampoo??

Leave a comment:

• Daz_vxr
    replied
    i dont need it correcting............ dont blind me with big words im armed with wash mit and polish and im gonna use it

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    paintwork correction ??
    see you,ve blown it already

Leave a comment:

• Daz_vxr
    replied
    paintwork correction ??

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    foam bath = makes it look silly from where im stood pistols at dawn eh marc ......... cool i like a challenge. just so long as the goal posts are the same mine is an everyday car. not cleaned then sat in garage till next clean lol
    hahaha

ok

my car goes 250 miles per week...

Ill get my photos up next week when finished along with the paintwork correction graphs...

Dont we just love it!! :wink:

Leave a comment:

• Daz_vxr
    replied
    foam bath = makes it look silly from where im stood pistols at dawn eh marc ......... cool i like a challenge. just so long as the goal posts are the same mine is an everyday car. not cleaned then sat in garage till next clean lol

Leave a comment:

• Heavenly
    replied
    Originally posted by Adski
    Whats a foam bath do?
    It pretends its at pacha in ibiza!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X