This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Shots

Been out and about using some new equipment today so thought i would share some of the test shots!

More to come, just editing at the mo

that second shot is just awesome.

Not many photos leave me i awe, but that one, oh my god.
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
      that second shot is just awesome.

Not many photos leave me i awe, but that one, oh my god.
      many thanks, its a shot im working on at the moment, i still have a lot of work to do to get it right... i.e. the right car (astra dash is a bit boring at night) - making a good enough rig in the back of the car - finding a driver that can sit quite far back etc etc.

Comment

i can do that for you, id love a shot like this in mine

With the SMD conversion, the colours look better
        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
          i can do that for you, id love a shot like this in mine

With the SMD conversion, the colours look better
          lol thanks! i think you quite a trek from me... im thinking of a range rover or some audi (sister has a tt)

Comment

must be awsome new kit m8 looks great

Comment

lol. I think its the rush and distortion of other car lights that really gives the pic something special to me, its one of them photos, you cant put your finger on what make it look special because there's so many different contributing factors.

And with a more 'attractive' dash it would look even better, something like the new civic type r dials, they look ultra futuristic and with the light distortion would look immense
              Whats next?!?!?

Comment

wow awsome pics

Comment

another one...had to be quick to get away from the farmer in his landy moving in quickly!

Comment

stunning pictures mate

Comment

Very good.....stunning infact

Comment

thanks everyone... getting some lush sunsets at the moment so was ideal to give the kit a good thrashing!

was thinking... does anyone near Reading have a daz SMD conversion and fancy some interior driving shots?

Comment

Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                          thanks everyone... getting some lush sunsets at the moment so was ideal to give the kit a good thrashing!

was thinking... does anyone near Reading have a daz SMD conversion and fancy some interior driving shots?
                          Wouldnt mind my VXR in those pic's as i have the Blue SMD and 3 gauge conversion by Daz!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                            Wouldnt mind my VXR in those pic's as i have the Blue SMD and 3 gauge conversion by Daz!
                            sounds sweet... but dont really fancy the drive to Notinghamshire!

Comment

Originally posted by paperjams View Post
                              sounds sweet... but dont really fancy the drive to Notinghamshire!
                              Meet half way. Or i'll be at the NW meet on 18th Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X