X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got to love the autobhan!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1WuhZo7UA

how come there is never any seat leon owners on here banging on they are better ( like a certain ford group? ) leons they seem to be quite the rappid!!!!

Hmmm... What about the 2 second rule?
    sigpic

Comment

why do people put Astra vs Leon and **** like that? as far as i could see it was just a few cars on the Autobahn driving at speeds around 240kph
      no racing at all
      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

My last car was a Leon Fr, a decent motor it was, they look stunning as well imo ..

Comment

Originally posted by shell and stu View Post

how come there is never any seat leon owners on here banging on they are better ( like a certain ford group? ) leons they seem to be quite the rappid!!!!
          i love the auto bahn aswell it was only last night i was on there coming back from england and i was in a no limit zone doing about 120 and this set of lights came right up behind me ,so i moved over and i was surprised to see it was a range rover vouge so i thought ill have a little play and take back over him but i couldnt pass him untill i was doin about 145,them things can shift

Comment

it looked like the astra couldnt catch up when the leon pulled away
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
              My last car was a Leon Fr, a decent motor it was, they look stunning as well imo ..
              The mk1 cupra r still looks superb, one of the best looking hot hatches of the past few years but i think the mk2 Leon looks rubbish, they really got it wrong with the second one
              VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
              http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                The mk1 cupra r still looks superb, one of the best looking hot hatches of the past few years but i think the mk2 Leon looks rubbish, they really got it wrong with the second one
                my mate has just bought the new one but he got a k1 and i think its sexy as u like

Comment

I'm with you on that one! My mate used to have a MK1 Leon Cupra when i was 16/17, it had 18" Kahn RSR's on it and i thought it looked mint. He used to take me to a cruise at Notts on a Sunday night. It felt so fast compared to what i'd been used to at the time... Strange how much faster cars feel as a passenger.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's the FR too not the Cupra. Cupra has 40bhp more.. But like someone says, was hardly a proper comparison..

Comment

good vid , they just seemed to be enjoying themselves rather than trying to beat each other ,

Comment

wont load the vid

my last car was an ibiza and i did a lot of work to make it look good! they are good cars, would still consider the mk1 phase 3 Leon and the new one though lovely cars, however the mk1 did start to get a bit to common.....

Fully loaded flame red VXR! 19's,AFLs,IDS,rear sensors,bluetooth, cruise control,climate control,full leather,heated seats, sat nav,cooled glove box,de-badged,eibach sportlines,REMUS,insignia jets,oil restrictor,K&N filter,red fogs & boot strip,carbon window strips & door pillars, black front badge & rear diffuser,RARB,LSD,CS stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by shell and stu View Post

The latest seat leon can be tuned to over 300 bhp with a simple map from superchips and the standard brake set up on one is bigger than the upgraded brakes you can buy for the astra's!

Insigina on here has one i am sure he beable to comment! Great car just the dash lets it down alittle! totally different ball game to the vx's though, seats are built by audi!!

Comment

Nah nah man the mk2 leon cupra r is the nuggets and sounds sweet on full chatter iinit. haha

No in all seriousness the cupra K1 is miles ahead of the astra in all departments. I love my astra but its a K1 next in candy white, have a gander on the google search and check the spec, got the potential for 350bhp pretty easily aswell due to the next tfsi engine they have and not the old school vx engine but i think the vx's is going to change a fair bit in the next coming years in the updates the there engines.

Comment

Mostly Seat owners 'don't bang on' , they wait for the phrase 'it's just a Seat' and smile
                              It's a bit of a shame that the most pointless and aggressive driving has often come from Astra VXR drivers when I've been in the Leon
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X