This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18" alloys

thinking of buying a set of 18"s as a second set as i have the 19"s on just now, anyone got any ideas of a decent set for the astra vxr, any photos or links would be good, cheers.
    milltek full system with straight throu middle section, courtenay panel filter, re-maped, lowered, 19" alloys,

I love the look of the astra 19" alloys. Why dont you go for the replica in 18". BK manufacture them, you can pick them up for around £600 on ebay including tyres..

Comment

But then again, why would you buy the same set of wheels just 1 inch smaller. you might aswel go for a new design...silly me

Comment

Thinking of doing the same want some team dynamics pro race 1.2's for the better handling etc. But want to keep my 19's as i love them and want to be able to stick them back on when I want. Also want them for putting back 2 standard when i sell up.

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
          Thinking of doing the same want some team dynamics pro race 1.2's for the better handling etc. But want to keep my 19's as i love them and want to be able to stick them back on when I want. Also want them for putting back 2 standard when i sell up.
          You going to get them in black mate? be the brave one and do it first!!

Comment

i was thinkin of getting the replicas in 18" and getting them powder coated black!!
            milltek full system with straight throu middle section, courtenay panel filter, re-maped, lowered, 19" alloys,

Comment

dam and im after a set of 19's lol, but seeking the grey and diamond finished versions

Comment

the revolution wheels dap sells look awesome. get them in gloss black.

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                  You going to get them in black mate? be the brave one and do it first!!
                  Ye that was the plan. Loads have them but ive only seen 1 arden astra with them on here cant fnd the pic now

Comment

Originally posted by GraemeJ View Post
                    Ye that was the plan. Loads have them but ive only seen 1 arden astra with them on here cant fnd the pic now
                    I saw them on an astra but they were silver and looked a bit on the small side being multi spokes, although they were 18's they close spokes made them appear smaller, but i think in black that will be different.

Go for it!!

Comment

im also looking at doing the same when i can afford some. im looking at the revolutions from dap (18" in white) from what ive seen when the cars lowered the wheels fill the arches nicely and looks good.

Comment

Working...
                      X