This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics please!

Could anyone who has a picture of a vxr rear bumper with th lights removed please put a pic up as i think mine is missing a clip of some sort which sits underneath the rear light.

Thanx
    Oh My god Nissan what have you done? You haven't created a machine
    You just made a MONSTER!!!!

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

There are no clips under the rear lights, however there is a plastic bracket that the rear bumper locates into. This is riveted onto the body work on either side.
    sigpic

Comment

Is that so? i had someone take a look at mine and when he removed the rear light there was a small hole underneath was just one single hole now you got me thinking what this could be?
      Oh My god Nissan what have you done? You haven't created a machine
      You just made a MONSTER!!!!

Astra vxr 19's, cd70+cid+aux in, bluetooth, climate control, parking sensors. Retro fitted:- afls, headlamp washers, cruise control, check control, sight and light, folding mirrors, anti hi-jack, vx-racing edition full leathers, cid video interface, reversing camera

Comment

Working...
      X