This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallest mod pos…lol

One of the smallest things you could do but I like it, goes well with a red car imo. Comments welcome.
    Attached Files

did u paint that??
    sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT
    Quarter Mile 13.9 Seconds @ 99mph
    0-60 in 6.23 secs at Trax '09 beating 2 brand new Focus RS's on the day

Comment

lol, did that to mine months ago mate but mines arden blue. Does make it look good though! I just used the arden touch up paint and a fine artist brush.

Car looking abit pink by the way....

Comment

ha never thought of that i am going to do it to my arden, looks mint!

u paint it?

Comment

mate you mite have started off a trend! im gna do mine at the weekend! lol
          sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

Ah, but have you done the ones on the center caps of the alloys though?!, I have

Comment

i done one better

sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

bit dirrrrty
                sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Groves View Post
                  One of the smallest things you could do but I like it, goes well with a red car imo. Comments welcome.
                  thats cool
                  The Derv-ert
                  "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Not sure about all the griffin being blue, doesnt look quite right IMO.

Comment

i like it its different, which i like n with the chrome griffin it looked abit odd on white wheels.
                      sigpic

244.7 BHP 322.3 LB/FT

Comment

how u do the little mod on the big griffin on the front? paint?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                          As i posted before get the touch up paint specific for your car, so i got arden for mine and using a fine artist brush apply it, easy peasy

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                            lol, did that to mine months ago mate but mines arden blue. Does make it look good though! I just used the arden touch up paint and a fine artist brush.

Car looking abit pink by the way....
                            Pic don’t to the power red Justices, if you seen it in the flesh you would think it was a completely different colour. The red is so rich it makes your mouth water!!

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                              I used some touch up paint mate, blobbed a little bit into the ‘V’ then moved it about with a pin (smallest brush I had was too big for the job!) its quite easy to do. When you got it spread out you can use your finger nail to tidy up the edges to make it look perfect! I would take your grill off tho, makes it a lot easier to do. The astra grill it easy to remove just x3 trox screws along top and x6 clips along bottom. I think it adds a nice little touch.

Comment

Working...
                              X