This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold and foggy

Its very cold and foggy today, so went to mow cop castle to take afew picson my camera phone so not great quality, Comments welcome.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
    Its very cold and foggy today, so went to mow cop castle to take afew picson my camera phone so not great quality, Comments welcome.
    Nice setting mate!
    sigpic

Comment

cool pictures

Comment

good pics.....good setting.. would look even better with a good camera.

Comment

Great pics mow cop only 5 mins from me i took these looking over the chesire plain
          she's a nice un

19s,cruise control,s2000 aerial,carbon dipped crossover and tophat,s/s cap covers,adjustable rarb,courtenay silicone hoses,forge header tank,Powerflow zorst,3 gauge pillar pod,Smd conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
            good pics.....good setting.. would look even better with a good camera.

Yes, i hadnt planned on going there to take pics, was passing and fog started rolling in so stopped and clicked away. I have some pics of my old cavalier sri130 in the same spot i took about 14 years ago, i will try to post that if i can find it later.

Comment

Originally posted by j12 mkw View Post
              Great pics mow cop only 5 mins from me i took these looking over the chesire plain
              Thats also a great picture

Comment

Working...
              X