This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burg for sale, price from dealer

went to a local vaux dealer today to ask if they would b willing to buy me car off me

08 plate burg 5000miles s&l and cruise

the guy offered me 12700 (if was in good condition) as he didnt come and have a look. fair enough he will mark it up but thats just a joke.

only plus point was i was 3 artic corsa's there and they are mint. two of which have 09 plates on them

but surely its gota b worth more than that in the 2nd hand market

Originally posted by vxrtricky View Post
    went to a local vaux dealer today to ask if they would b willing to buy me car off me

08 plate burg 5000miles s&l and cruise

the guy offered me 12700 (if was in good condition) as he didnt come and have a look. fair enough he will mark it up but thats just a joke.

only plus point was i was 3 artic corsa's there and they are mint. two of which have 09 plates on them

but surely its gota b worth more than that in the 2nd hand market
    They wont have 09 plates - they dont come out until March

Evo6 has his burg up for sale on Pistonheads for £14200 iirc - everything is losing money - Z4M Coupe that's about £42k new is now £23k with 4900 miles and 10months old!!!

Astra

Comment

i no they not til march but these two had 09plates on them already

and ye i no, its the worse time of year. would of fort more than 12700 tho

Comment

i really want a focus rs but id cry at the px price on my 56 plate...im to scared to px lol
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

you should private sale your car mate you will never get as good money going to a dealer

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtricky View Post
            i no they not til march but these two had 09plates on them already

and ye i no, its the worse time of year. would of fort more than 12700 tho
            They will be mocked up 09 plates like MY09CAR or something as they wont have the list of available reg's until closer to march

It's not just the time of year though - it's the credit crunch and all the job losses. Fast cars are a luxury that most will sacrifice first

Out of interest how much did you pay for the car?

Astra

Comment

Working...
            X