This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I'm leaving guys...

The VXR is now sold, although only to my brother so I'm still driving it till the new car comes!

I'm sure my lil bro will introduce himself sooner or later so look after him like you have me!!!

Thanks everyone...

Originally posted by t20lau View Post
    The VXR is now sold, although only to my brother so I'm still driving it till the new car comes!

I'm sure my lil bro will introduce himself sooner or later so look after him like you have me!!!

Thanks everyone...
    I'm sure that you will "borrow " your brothers car to come to the occasional meet, so don't be a stranger.
    sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Dude, it's the internet. I've never even seen a VXR, and I hang out here all the time

Comment

As Sparticus says "He is not a VXR owner but is on here". We will still chat with you. You never know you might be back but with a VXR8 soon.
        sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Funnily enough I've been looking at a VXR8, I'm just not at the stage in my life where I want a big car, so you could be right I could be back with a VXR8 at some point

And one the other hand, I'm sure it'll not be the final time I get in the VXR...

Comment

what you bought tom ??? and stick around mate
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Got myself a Z4 3.0si Sport

Dont worry, looks like I'll be round still, need to help my bro get the car as he wants it! Trying to find out the best way to connect his iPod HAHAHA!

Comment

Got myself a Z4 3.0si Sport

Dont worry, looks like I'll be round still, need to help my bro get the car as he wants it! Trying to find out the best way to connect his iPod HAHAHA!
                One of those ipod connectors off ebay - has a 2.5 or 3.5mm jack on one end and the ipod connector on the other end, works a treat for me.

We need pics of the Z4

Astra

Comment

I'll be along with the picture in a couple of weeks when it comes

As for the iPod, if I dont have the AUX port in the car (2006 VXR) can I get it retro fitted?!

Comment

I'll be along with the picture in a couple of weeks when it comes

As for the iPod, if I dont have the AUX port in the car (2006 VXR) can I get it retro fitted?!
                    Sorry - not sure if you haven't got the AUX port

Astra

Comment

bit of a problem if he wants to borrow the car i live hundard miles away from you, so if u really wanna play that much wen i take car off u, u can *** down here but leave ya beemer yeah :P

Comment

Working...
                      X