• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrades!!

NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
    ITG Air Panel Filter

are these worth getting and do they make much difference?? cheers

Panel filter will give better airflow, not sure about what the spark plugs will do, if anything performance wise. You might be talking 5bhp max increase with them both

Comment

2bhp from plugs and 5 from the filter, thts according to thorney

Comment

so 7bhp unofficially

Comment

can you feel the difference or not?

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
            can you feel the difference or not?
            It felt abit smoother when i got the panel filter as its better for the air flow into the engine, but i wouldnt say that it made it more powerful or felt quicker, just abit smoother.

Id deffinately get the filter tho mate, it was the first things i got, the Courtaney Sport panel filter is very good.

Comment

it will sound good, feeling an extra 7bhp though.....

have your heard the story about the princess with the matresses and the pea? well if you can feel the difference youd be a princess lol

sigpic

Comment

I just ordered the courtney pannel filter as mpg didnt have a pannel filter in stock, courtneys cheaper than k & n filter anyway. Didnt get the irridium plugs as read on here they can/ have fallen apart into engine!!. (dont know if this is true or not though)..

Comment

thanks for the advice guys

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
                    I just ordered the courtney pannel filter as mpg didnt have a pannel filter in stock, courtneys cheaper than k & n filter anyway. Didnt get the irridium plugs as read on here they can/ have fallen apart into engine!!. (dont know if this is true or not though)..
                    thats not good and body else any info about the plugs or if theres have done this??

Comment

the plugs are perfect on mine, mine felt smoother and quicker with both fitted, sounds good too adds like a wooshin noise

Comment

weres the best place to get courteny panel filter?? better than a standard one??
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

rocky u totally standard?

Comment

i got the itg filter from thorney makes a nice noise when its on, i love it, got asked if i had dump valve the other day

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
                              weres the best place to get courteny panel filter?? better than a standard one??
                              That would be courtenay mate.

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/inde...&productId=171

Comment

Working...
                              X