This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astra Nurburg Wheels

whats the score these days - can nothing be sold on here now, havent been on in ages, and looking to see if anyone has some bits for sale ???

Cheers

Happy New Year

yeah no selling unless you sell it on ebay or somewhere else and post a link here

Comment

oh okay - so if i want to see if anyone is selling stuff can i list it here then get pms?

Comment

Unfortunately at this present time no for sales but your welcome to link off forum for people to peruse and purchase.
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

so does that mean i can post here what i need and get pm's

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
            Unfortunately at this present time no for sales but your welcome to link off forum for people to peruse and purchase.
            Marc, what about a section where people just post up links to what their selling on Ebay with a short description and thats it. All discussions regarding an item are by PM or eBay.

Comment

although i want to see if someone has something to sell me - is that ok to post

Comment

Originally posted by Banned VXR View Post
                so does that mean i can post here what i need and get pm's
                You could put a post in the general chat section i suppose saying what you want, then if anyone is selling what you want they can post up their eBay link.

Comment

ok well had a blow out today - and i had destroyed two wheels and smashed the front bumper - so in need of a replacement, so wondering if anyone has any of those items - the wheels are the white ones

so much for a happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by Banned VXR View Post
                    ok well had a blow out today - and i had destroyed two wheels and smashed the front bumper - so in need of a replacement, so wondering if anyone has any of those items - the wheels are the white ones

so much for a happy new year
                    doh, have you had alook on eBay yet?

Comment

yeah a set for 1200 notes - taking the mick a bit, found a primed bumper starting a 100 notes to sent him a message asking how much to end it now.

it looked that bad i didnt even take a pic because i didnt want to see the image again. but i lok out the window and .... arrrgghhh its there

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-ASTRA...1%7C240%3A1318
                        sigpic
                        3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Yeah im after a wheel for mine too, 300 for one! thought was bit pricey still looking myself...

Comment

Working...
                          X