This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Mods For 2009

just ordered them NGK Iridium Spark Plugs and a ITG Air Panel Filter next mod will be stage 2, soon hopefully

anybody else got any new mods yet for 2009 or planning any??

Got the plugs and the panel filter on order as well.

Oh and guess what stage 2 will be next. Great minds hey!

Comment

LSD, Ap's and coilovers.

Comment

touching up my stone chips

Comment

well after all the poo weather we have had lately its deffo gotta be the diff I'm fed up with trying to pull away and be spinning like a merry go round and getting no where even had it spinning at 100 so thats my 1st purchase when i get some cash then we will have to see what happens i do want to take to stage5 but all depends on cash
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Giving the vxr her first taste of snow foam...shud have it by tuesday...also to get my FMIC fitted
            Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

Hopefully going to be getting a stage 2 map very soon, RARB and DAP R spings all from DAP, and may have to look at the spliiter Ive also got some ideas for cosmetic changes aswell and the parts are suprisingly cheap from VX, but im keeping these ideas to myself but dont worry, no more stickers!.

Comment

just fitted richbrook tax disc holder and ITG panel filter and ordered a civic type R aerial that i pick up in the morning.

Comment

Bluefin stage 2 and ITG filter on order...should have been here by now

Comment

fit my rarb when it arrives
                    BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
                      Giving the vxr her first taste of snow foam...shud have it by tuesday...also to get my FMIC fitted
                      Snow foam is ace , along with Auto Glym shampoo and polish

Comment

Just fitted stainless steel heat shield in engine bay!

Comment

i dont no if it counts but am picking up my astra vxr sum time between l8 this month and early next month, cant wait. its a stage 2 will defo need new tyres *** end of march , got the 19s on there at the min, thinking i mite put some 18s on there insted cos tyre prices for the 19s seems really high

Comment

Originally posted by chungman85 View Post
                            i dont no if it counts but am picking up my astra vxr sum time between l8 this month and early next month, cant wait. its a stage 2 will defo need new tyres *** end of march , got the 19s on there at the min, thinking i mite put some 18s on there insted cos tyre prices for the 19s seems really high
                            Try this place mate for tyres, very good prices for the 18's, not sure about 19's tho:

http://www.camskill.co.uk

Comment

A few little additions im sure will be added this year....along with its First MOT, oh how time does fly.

Watch this space
                              sigpic
                              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Working...
                              X