X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worsy
    replied
    Originally posted by CrYsB View Post
    Whey booked in at VXPC on Monday for a Remus and a tweak to the map Stage 2 here i come
    was just gonna say that 888 are vxrpc and if you have had irt mapped to stage 1 you will need to get it remapped for st2 and hold on it,s gonna fly

Leave a comment:

• CrYsB
    replied
    Whey booked in at VXPC on Monday for a Remus and a tweak to the map Stage 2 here i come

Leave a comment:

• Vxr_bal
    replied
    You'll be fine mate, you're only running stage 1 probably with the standard exhaust so by fitting the remus wont cause any problems to stage 1 it will only better it you should feel an improvement. once you get the remus fitted like the guys said check with the people who remapped the car that you may be entitled to a free upgrade to stage 2, which you will be ready for now with the remus fitted

Leave a comment:

• IanJ
    replied
    Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
    Find out who did the map on it and contact them and see what they say, may be a free upgrade or may not need done.
    Especially if you end up buying the exhaust from them ?

Leave a comment:

• moosh
    replied
    ooops i think i lost myself there, what im saying is i have the map already (it came with the car) and if i get the exhaust now will it need tweaking as such to get the most out of the exhaust.
    Find out who did the map on it and contact them and see what they say, may be a free upgrade or may not need done.

Leave a comment:

• CrYsB
    replied
    ooops i think i lost myself there, what im saying is i have the map already (it came with the car) and if i get the exhaust now will it need tweaking as such to get the most out of the exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• moosh
    replied
    Hey all happy new year to start!!

A question to the more informed as im abit lacking in tuning knowledge.
    When i bought me VXR it was a demo that had the triple8 eds remap i think and its pretty good though im after getting a Remus fitted by VXPC. But before Christmas the delivery driver made a boob with forgetting the downpipes, so ive left it until after Christmas. This got me thinking about the remap. If the exhaust is fitted will it need a remap again to bring it more into 'line' (in esscence the car having jumped a stage) or can i get away with not remapping it, will this be detrimental??

Thanks.

(p.s sorry ive spelt exhaust wrong on the title...)
    I dont think the remap is essentual but if you get the map done that will bring you upto stage two which is around the 280 bhp mark, although saying that there has been a bit of debate as to the figs as some guys have have figs anywhere from 250bhp right up to 289bhp something like that.

I have the full remus fitted by vx and its fine with out the map and is exactly the same in performance as the standard berg straight out of the show room.

Leave a comment:

• CrYsB
    started a topic Remap/Ehaust

Remap/Ehaust

Hey all happy new year to start!!

A question to the more informed as im abit lacking in tuning knowledge.
    When i bought me VXR it was a demo that had the triple8 eds remap i think and its pretty good though im after getting a Remus fitted by VXPC. But before Christmas the delivery driver made a boob with forgetting the downpipes, so ive left it until after Christmas. This got me thinking about the remap. If the exhaust is fitted will it need a remap again to bring it more into 'line' (in esscence the car having jumped a stage) or can i get away with not remapping it, will this be detrimental??

Thanks.

(p.s sorry ive spelt exhaust wrong on the title...)
    Last edited by CrYsB; 2 January 2009, 04:47 PM. Reason: Spelling
Working...
X