This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front seats

Hi my car as only done 6000 mile,s and the front seat,s have gone really baggy on the part where you sit anyone else had this problem? not happy as my 10 year old cosworth seat,s wasnt even half as bad as these

I've done 7000 miles and mine are starting to go abit baggy. Nothing too bad though. Have you got full leathers?

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
      I've done 7000 miles and mine are starting to go abit baggy. Nothing too bad though. Have you got full leathers?
      Yeah full leather they are real bad too

Comment

How bad? You got any pics? I can tell you how bad they are compared to mine.
        Not sure if they're covered on the Vauxhall warranty :?

Comment

This problem is also covered in part of this thread too guys

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=3881

Comment

as you can see by the link to my thread there, ive been in about mine, they baffled me about it, but the long of it is the base plate and packing in the seat base is faulty, just waiting for vauhall to give the go ahead to sort it, will find out tomorrow.

Ive noticed on mine that you sink into the seat, so when you sit in it, the sides come in and it makes you feel like the seat is too small for your ***!! and like ive said i dont feast on pies and 2ltr tubs of ice cream

I didnt expect to get this from a recaro!!

Comment

Im also going to my dealer tomorrow will let you know what they say

Comment

Working...
              X