This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr deal wot you think

hi every one is this a good deal for the vxr astra , its black 4 months old 4000 miles c/contol rear parking sensors , full tank of fual and vxr mats from the vauxhall dealer plus a fresh oil change 19,s wheels price 17.600

Price????

Comment

is that a haggled price?

Comment

Oh sorry, didn't see the end bit. Seems ok, i think you get lower though to b honest.

Comment

I wouldn't pay more than 17k for that mate to be honest, if you have a part ex it is the difference to pay i suppose but the figure should be 17k....
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

I paid 16.3k for a 11 month old VXR in arden blue, 1 owner, 5,500 miles, immaculate condition, 19's, VXR mats and full tank of petrol and 6 months tax from Lisles in Knebworth.
            I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

i paid 17500 for black vxr with 19s 56 plate and had roughly 3000 miles on clock
              Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc
                I paid 16.3k for a 11 month old VXR in arden blue, 1 owner, 5,500 miles, immaculate condition, 19's, VXR mats and full tank of petrol and 6 months tax from Lisles in Knebworth.
                that car you have was the first vxr i ever saw on the road and that's what sold it to me , used to be owned by a guy round the corner from me was well looked after and oldish geezer who work's at lisles i think , was definately never raced
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I paid, £17,500 for a black 56 plate brand new with the 19s on it. Bout 3 miles on the clock when i got it :wink:

Comment

lucky geeza lol mine want very old so cant really get too upset lol
                    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                      Originally posted by Ojc
                      that car you have was the first VXR i ever saw on the road and that's what sold it to me , used to be owned by a guy round the corner from me was well looked after and oldish geezer who work's at lisles i think , was definately never raced
                      Yeah thats the one he changes his car every year and P/X the VXR for a Signum
                      I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc
                        Originally posted by worsy
                        Originally posted by Ojc
                        that car you have was the first VXR i ever saw on the road and that's what sold it to me , used to be owned by a guy round the corner from me was well looked after and oldish geezer who work's at lisles i think , was definately never raced
                        Yeah thats the one he changes his car every year and P/X the VXR for a Signum
                        yeh was speaking to him a couple of weeks ago he had something wrong with him and couldnt handle the vxr so had to get rid , nice looking car though will let him know next time i see him tell him you got it
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Ojc
                          thats the vxr i test drove, it sold the idea of getting a vxr to me, i pick mine up on tuesday, was a very smooth car with no rattles what so ever on the test drive, was very impressed, bet your happy,

oh and thanks again Worsy for taking me out for a decent spin to see what the milltek's like, really appreciate it, very impressed with what can be done with the car tuning wise, to say its "quick" would be an understatement, you should be the south area sales man for courtney.

Comment

no worries russ , goes for any of you if your undecided about milltek stage 3 etc come and see me and i'll take ya all for a spin
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

Might have to take you up on that Worsey as i just got the CS1 with precat exhaust front pipe thingy fitted last week and would love to know if its worth getting the extra power. Courtenays were very good though and would recommend them to anyone considering an upgrade.

wayne

Comment

Working...
                              X