X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dovervxr
    replied
    Thanks for the help guys. I've considered the two cars and decided on.............the R26, should be here for early may!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Crawley Cruiser
    replied
    It's the taste of garlic I can't hack... :?

Leave a comment:

• dovervxr
    replied
    I dunno, there's nothing wrong with a bit of saliva swapping!!

Leave a comment:

• Crawley Cruiser
    replied
    Any country that designs a "kiss" whereby saliva is swapped orally surely can't produce a decent car

Leave a comment:

• maxell
    replied
    Originally posted by Crawley Cruiser
    How very dare you! Its French!
    I would never buy a Renault.

Leave a comment:

• Crawley Cruiser
    replied
    How very dare you! Its French!

Leave a comment:

• dovervxr
    replied
    Did you drive the R26 as well?

Leave a comment:

• Crawley Cruiser
    replied
    I've test driven the ST, the new Civic type R (hot off the showroom floor), the Golf GTI, the WRX and by far the most exhilarating and involving drive is the VXR. Apart from that its the best looking out of the bunch. Should be ordering mine soon.

Leave a comment:

• leepy
    replied
    Originally posted by dovervxr
    10% Isn't a bad saving, seen some massive savings through online brokers, that's the route I usually take.
    if you look hard enough you can make the same savings with a vauxhall dealer,with extras!

Leave a comment:

• dovervxr
    replied
    10% Isn't a bad saving, seen some massive savings through online brokers, that's the route I usually take.

Leave a comment:

• sicam79
    replied
    Traded it in. I was happy with what I got. I think some people are unrealistic about what they're asking for thier type-r's at the moment.

I think my discount off the astra was about 10% off what they were asking.

Leave a comment:

• dovervxr
    replied
    Did you sell yours privately marra or did the dealers make you a reasonable offer for yours. Are they giving much discount on them @ the dealers?

Leave a comment:

• sicam79
    replied
    They're bi-xenons that move as you move the steering wheel. They're on my car - pictures in user's cars section.

Leave a comment:

• dovervxr
    replied
    Yeah the standard ones aren't very attractive. What are those adaptive lights like? Have u got any pics?

Leave a comment:

• sicam79
    replied
    Not sure about chip stick - haven't used mine yet, but it cost £4 from Vauxhall dealer. 19"s are a must as far as I'm concerned, only becuase I really don't like the look of the standard alloys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X