This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arden Blue VXR Plates

Iam putting on my private plates on sometime this month and i heard all this talk about police coming down on slogans etc and i had no trouble with my past 2 cars with tidy slogans on, but i always have the 3D legal effect lettering and black border around it, but was wondering has anyone got a nice design slogan for a arden astra vxr to show???, i do like the GB design with the blue and maybe a blue border around it or vxr slogan under the GB , or shall i stick with the plain old boring no slogan and just my private plate with black border and 3d lettering!!!

ideas guys cause i do belive it always about the plate looking good but also legal
    Last edited by Rocky; 2 January 2009, 10:41 PM.
    Arden Racing Edition

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
    Iam putting on my private plates on sometime this month and i heard all this talk about police coming down on slogans etc and i had no trouble with my past 2 cars with tidy slogans on, but i always have the 3D legal effect lettering and black border around it, but was wondering has anyone got a nice design slogan for a arden astra vxr to show???, i do like the GB design with the blue and maybe a blue border around it or vxr slogan under the GB , or shall i stick with the plain old boring no slogan and just my private plate with black border and 3d lettering!!!

ideas guys
    Depends whether you want to rosk being pulled and fined?

Go for the priavte plate with the legal 3D lettering, blue order and wither leave it at that or blue GB badge etc on the left side.

Comment

i do like the gb on the side goes well with the colour off the car also i already got the private plates done off my old car which got 3d lettering and black border think i might have to do a bit off photoshoping
      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Sorry off topic but did you recieve your side light bulbs yet Rocky? Reason i ask is i think we both ordered them on the same day after advice from Jay.

Ive not got mine yet....

Comment

who did you get them from mate is it the lad off corsa d??? i havent ordered any yet buddy!!
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
            who did you get them from mate is it the lad off corsa d??? i havent ordered any yet buddy!!
            Aww i thought you'd ordered them from the link jay gave us, the normal bulbs w10w not led's i ordered, must be someone else i am thinking about sorry pol...

Comment

I have carbon effect lettering (legal size and spacing) with a VXR logo and blue border and never had a sniff from the rozzers

sigpic
              Originally posted by soosie
              Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
              Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

no worries buddy !!
                Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                  I have carbon effect lettering (legal size and spacing) with a VXR logo and blue border and never had a sniff from the rozzers

Sorry mate but that lettering isnt legal either. Im not going to argue about it, but trust me it isnt. Also the slogan undernaeth the reg and badge are not legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post

were did you get them from mate what website also have you got arden blue borders on the back plates
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by W4GCN View Post
                      Sorry off topic but did you recieve your side light bulbs yet Rocky? Reason i ask is i think we both ordered them on the same day after advice from Jay.

Ive not got mine yet....
                      It took a while for mine to come i must admit but bear in mind its been christmas and new year and i dont know if the shop / factory has been closed etc. Drop them an e-mail and ask.

Comment

well if I get done I am sueing for false information from the suppliers as I requested legal font size and spacing

Had very similar plates on my Civic and never got any trouble at MOT time either
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                          It took a while for mine to come i must admit but bear in mind its been christmas and new year and i dont know if the shop / factory has been closed etc. Drop them an e-mail and ask.
                          i just remembered i have ordered some sorry fella was thinking something else aint received mine either i drop them email too aswell if you hear anything give me a shout!!
                          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

www.myshowplates.com

On the rears it just looks black but I was pre-notified about this by the supplier
                            sigpic

Comment

Out of interest Jay wots wrong with the lettering??
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X