This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get the vxr to do this?

i know it may be a bit chav. i think people would think twice before riding ure a55. is it even legal? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZwDF...eature=related

either adding a flamer kit, but i i dont think that is a flamer kit.

You know its unburnt fuel lighting on the hot exhaust, you've just gotta figure out how to let the flames keep coming down the pipe.

I know of only one car that lets flames rolll down pipes and he's removed the cat from his zaffy
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
      i know it may be a bit chav. i think people would think twice before riding ure a55. is it even legal? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2AZwDF...eature=related
      I followed a Clio 16V who had one of those flamer kits fitted to the exhaust. He'd obviously taken the power from his rear lights cus they flashed like a ba****d when he triggered it! To be honest, the pop it made was so loud it just rubbed me up the wrong way.

I guess to get the car to do it naturally, you'd need to de-cat the exhaust. My mate's original mini used to do it and our bike engined buggy (neither have a cat).
      sigpic

Comment

god i think i am a chav! i also like turbo chatter and bov sounds. help quick before i take off the burgs checkered decals and replace them with burbury 1s.

p.s i was joking about the decals.

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
          god i think i am a chav! i also like turbo chatter and bov sounds. help quick before i take off the burgs checkered decals and replace them with burbury 1s.

p.s i was joking about the decals.
          I like DV's too! Haven't got one mind, but i like the sound! There's this Zaffy GSI near me who lifts off the gas to get it to blow off whenever he drives past me... Think that's a bit sad tbh!
          sigpic

Comment

As said, you need a full decat

Comment

decat and to seriously over fuel it

Comment

how much is it to de-cat?

could you imagine a burg that:- chatters,pops,bangs gurgles, goes phssst and spits flames.
                how mad would that be?
                youd defo get noticed.

Comment

your in a burg.......you're getting all the attention anyway

Comment

seen the zaffy and its the nuts its std just as no cat or pre cat but std exhaust.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

wouldnt warning lights appear if you had a full decat?

Comment

That can be sorted but even if it comes on it dont put car in lime mode.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

decat it and anti lag, and then u be sorted. flamer kits are chavy! just look at the vid on youtube, this scoob is crazy

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TNhTKxwHIDk

love the sound of scoobies.
                          Last edited by Ray_86; 3 January 2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X