This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VXR Glasgow

Im sitting in Garscube Rd Vauxhall Glasgow right now (getting puncture fixed) and there is a Brand new Arden Astra VXR sitting out the back fully loaded with lots of toys, I wonder if it belongs to anyone that visits here. ??

If you have VXR Cards then card it :wink:

Comment

Hello chap. I was told that one is mines! Went through today to get the private reg arrange for it. Picking it up tomorrow. Is it the one next to the garage on the right, down the slope? Got alot of stuff for it. I'm niteshift tonight and finish at 6 so it'll be torture waiting!

Comment

Originally posted by greendog69er
        Hello chap. I was told that one is mines! Went through today to get the private reg arrange for it. Picking it up tomorrow. Is it the one next to the garage on the right, down the slope? Got alot of stuff for it. I'm niteshift tonight and finish at 6 so it'll be torture waiting!
        Yup thats the one greendog, down the slope next to where they wash the cars. \/

Comment

Yeah. What time was it you were through? I went through at about 1 pm, when i was told but the salesman (the tall one with black hair) that theres quite alot of people have eyed it up. After which i had a massive cheesy grin forming on my face.

Comment

I was there from about 3,20pm till 5,20pm drinking coffee and messing about on their pc, waiting to get my slow puncture fixed. They managed to put some small marks on the alloy which if they dont polish out they WILL be replacing with a new one. !!!

Comment

christ make sure they do bud.

Picked it up today, i'm speechless. I haven't even test driven it when i ordered it, but when i drove out the garage i was shocked to how sensitive the accelerator is (in a good way). The car is amazing. I live in Cumbernauld so had a 20 mile drive home. I was stopped at the Moodiesburn trafiic lights when a old style megane with young neds who were beeping the horn trying to race them. I didn't even have the sport button on when i took off. I wasn't even booting it when i flew away from them. Que cheesy grin!

Arrived in cumbernauld where i filled up at the tesco craigmarloch petrol station and as i paid at the desk i looked out to the forecourt to find a man in his 60s eyeing the car up, looking in the window as such. When I walked back to my car he clocked me and said nice car then scuttled back to his.

All this in 20 min! Well pleased!

Comment

Enjoy the ride and hold on to the steering wheel at all times
                Post some photos when you get the chance
                sigpic
                More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                Click Here to.................
                See My Wheels
                See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Good one greendog, get used to the stares I still et em :wink:
                  Seems we have a few more around central belt now, might need to organise a meet :wink:

Comment

Good to see the Scotland contigency growing :wink:

Enjoy mate

Comment

There are more than you know. (Glasgow)
                      STEALTH

Comment

Eeeexxxxxccceeellllent :wink:

Comment

Working...
                        X