This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARRGGHHH !!! Scraped an alloy wheel already

Had the car just 5 days, in a rush to park up next to a post box I scrape the offside front alloy along the kerb.

Its put a scape about 14 inches long around the rim. I am so annoyed with myself.

Anyway, you chaps to the rescue, howo do I fix it ?

Any magic produts from Halfauds that will fix it ?

If not who in Northants (mobile would be great) can fix it ? and whats it likely to cost ?

I'm still raging 2 hours later, hopefully calm down by the morning.

loads of mobile wheel fixits. average around £60 to refurb a grotty alloy.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...UK%7CcountryGB

dont be mad. it happens. i managed to dent mine after a week in an ncp carpark!

Comment

Wife did the same to our car! Wicked wheels are very good! http://www.wicked-wheels.co.uk/ Also try Chips Away,http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/repair/index.asp
      Both companies are mobile so will come to your home or place of work!

Comment

the wife did mine after half an hour of owning it :? and a few times since gonna get em fixed in next couple of week's but dont think they will last long :?
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

guess im not the only one whos wrecked their alloys done mine a week after getting me car big removal wagon single lane road big curbs load of traffic behind me end result two damaged alloys

Comment

i think they are a c**p design far too easy to kerb and scrape :*(
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

i did that the first day you've been lucky around here to keep it ok for 5 days!

as stated already wicked wheels are brill - they did mine, was about 60 quid or so but it depends on how much damage you have done xx

Comment

its a good graze, when I got out the car and looked I nearly blanked out

Thanks for the advice, I'll get in touch with wicked-wheelly.

Comment

well a nice man was fitting a new tyre to my wheel and managed to put two nasty little marks on it my dealer is supposed to be sorting it out as it was a warranty thing tyre had a nail init when i picked it up so they sent me to another garage to get it fitted so down to them to sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by shadow
                    well a nice man was fitting a new tyre to my wheel and managed to put two nasty little marks on it my dealer is supposed to be sorting it out as it was a warranty thing tyre had a nail init when i picked it up so they sent me to another garage to get it fitted so down to them to sort it out
                    sounds like you've had fun bless ya xx

Comment

Originally posted by kingcobbler
                      its a good graze, when I got out the car and looked I nearly blanked out

Thanks for the advice, I'll get in touch with wicked-wheelly.
                      let me know how u get on hun xx

and after that lets sort out a meet!! lol x

Comment

I did the same on saturday I have just bought myself a fully refurb'd rim of ebay

Comment

KING WHAT YOU DONE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID YOU NOT SEE THE KIRB OUTSIDE THE BOROUGH POST OFFICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!

hope you sort it out need help give us a bell.....

Comment

Highly recommend Chips Away approx £50 + vodka & tonic (VAT), did a brill job on my alloy recently :wink:
                            Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

24 hours later I have finally calmed down.

Too busy at work today but hopefully contact one of the 2 mentioned companies in this thread tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X