This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise Control Fitting at Brands

Is anyone interested in having cruise control fitted to their VXR at the Brands Hatch meet on the 1st? I'll be there with Tech2 and can program your ECU for £50. All you'll need is to buy the stalk (or let me know to provide the stalk too - priced at £30).

If anyone is inerested please let me know.

Will it be warantied? Will they warranty be affected?

Comment

It won't affect warranty at all because it is an official vauxhall stalk and all other necessary electronics are already in the car.
      The enabling of the cruise control in the ECU is a matter of altering several parameters and is carried out by a Vauxhall trained technician.

Comment

can this be done on the Zaf ?

Comment

I'll have to check that out for you - if it has got the clutch and brake switch then it shouldn't be a problem.

Comment

A local tech 2 is £30 at a VX garage for this job.

Just to let you know. I have just brought the stalk and getting it tech 2'd there or wud have done it with you at brands

Comment

Oh fair enough - must be my garage that wants to overcharge! On that basis anyone who wants it done we'll do it for £25. What a bargain!

Comment

Paul, I'm in... you have a deal

Comment

Awesome - and here's a bit of a deal for you all....if 10 people want it done I'll do it for £20 each.

Comment

Fantastic paul... come on people sign up

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
                      Fantastic paul... common people sign up
                      but non of you high class people. just commoners

eh

Comment

i can get it done for 20 from my mate sorry mate otherwise i would have it done but 25 is a good price
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thats cool. For anyone that wants it done we'll aim to do the programming at bluewater that way you can test and make sure it's all working on the way to Brands Hatch.

Comment

I'll get it done :wink: Would you be able to bring a stalk along for me as well, if not could you let me know the part no :wink:

Comment

Is Vx ripping us off.

Just to get this clear cars without CC can have it fitted £25 + £30 all in but Vx charged me £200 as an optional extra ?

Comment

Working...
                              X