This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Type-R

My mate picked up his new car last week! Sold his Astra Vxr and bought the new Civic Type R. Must admit it does look the business!!! He went for the 19" wheel option (£950) Bit Pricy but look far better than the standard wheels. Went for the car more for its looks than performance.[img][/img]

it looks ok,ish
    im not a fan of that back end.
    looks good from the side though

Comment

Yeah i agree with Leepy. The back end does look abit naff imo. but the front looks ace
      Wheels look awsome too

Comment

Has that got drilled brakes aswell?

Comment

No! Just a cover around the brake disc! Does look like it in the Pic

Comment

Oh right. lol does look like they're drilled though.
            I think overall i like the new Type-r. Alot actually. Its only the back that swayes me abit :?
            Tell ya mate its a lovely motor. Hope he enjoys it \/ :P

Comment

It is a nice looking car, the rear looks like theres `too much happening` though.

Comment

rear window, bit of an audi a2 thing happening, other than that not bad

Comment

i think this should of been the type-s and turbo/supercharged engined type-r.
                  i loved the old one(until i drove it ) and feel they have done what vw did to the gti from mk 2 onwards,made it fat and slower for some reason

Comment

I love the look of the new type r, I was gonna wait for one myself but thought it would have had a turbo, when I found out it didn't I went off the idea. It's a very good looking car, but the engine is lacking.... Hope your mate likes it, looks wicked on the picture.
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

looks a bit like a mouse, pointy front end and roundy at the rear.also the the fogs look like the exhausts, but i do like them wheels.
                      my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR
                        looks a bit like a mouse, pointy front end and roundy at the rear.also the the fogs look like the exhausts, but i do like them wheels.
                        they are the exhausts
                        i think

Comment

looked at one today in black very nice in the flesh.......

Comment

vxr looks much better that blue one shows it up, looks like a cracker toy :P
                            Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Does look quite smart, dont think i would part with my VXR for it tho
                              sigpic
                              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Working...
                              X