This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels size

hey guys/gals.my (opc)vxr has 18s from factory,my question is whats the smallest size i can fit on it??would it lower performance to do such??my spare wheel(which the dealer supplied but isnt meant to come with the car) is a 16in space saver.reason for my rant is im a die hard euro fan.have always owned vw for years but have been converted to opel.would love to slam a vxr on some nice rims..your opinions however harsh would be great.thanks.

I dont think you can go smaller than 18 on the front as they just wont fit over the brakes.

Comment

To be honest the 18's don't look huge anyway. You could probably lower it to the floor and still have buckets of room in the arches.

Comment

17 will fit as they are optional winter tyres in Germany

Comment

Why smaller? In my opinion the wheels are the best thing (within reason) about the car...

Comment

wheels

dont get me wrong.i totally love the car as it is.just always end up running deep dish rims.last 4 cars i ran as euro spec,with my own theme of course and ran 1st place with all of them.the astra is a fi9ne car.just curious what it would look like with a set of 10*16 borbets etc.weird suggestion i know but its the first opel ive ever owned so im learning about the car and the styles that follow if you get me.

Comment

I love the euro look too. Like i said though i think you'll be able to slam it to the floor with the 18's on it. Even with a wider wheel diameter. Think it'd look escellent too but not sure if they do suspension that'll lower it more than 30mm yet :?

Comment

Working...
              X